Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Naughty step.jpg
3 wordy word words.

I did try to bring this thread back on topic earlier...however having read subsequent posts I guess folks must have their say...

Anyway, back to current concerns...I'm doing a lot of cooking and learning more each day.
For example, here is a tip if you live alone, only want 1 portion of mince to cook for your dinner, but froze the whole 500g pack:
1. Place the frozen block of mince on a breadboard
2. Insert a fresh tungsten-tipped blade into your multi-tool (mine's a DeWalt cordless, but any make will do!)
3. Using a combination of passes and plunge cuts, portion the mince into sections
4. Return the extra portions to a plastic tupperware type dish, separated by some greaseproof paper, and pop back in freezer
5. Thaw the selected section of mince and cook it, and while it is cooking, clean your blade thoroughly and put it in your cutlery drawer, smiling smugly...

why cut 500g. down. ? that's just an easy portion for one along with a fryer full of chips.

LoL no! I don't have a creative bone in my body. :)
me same. think it's the mindset. we do techy stuff, the artisic creative ones draw pictu
[automerge]1586179889[/automerge]
One more tip today for those who want to try something new...(those North of the border can ignore this)
View attachment 57061
is tat food or the new mutant covid19?

Attachments

• 1586179738377.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
It's NOT vegan!
It's offal, sheep's gizzards and suchlike, topped rather neatly with some token veg!
The green stuff is kale, granted...but it's only there for colour!
[automerge]1586181536[/automerge]
On another topic, I was chatting to my daughter on the telephone the other day, and as I stood near the TV the sunlight was slanting through the window...OMG, look at the dust!
She said, same here, are you going to clean it?
I said yes, of course...ain't doing anything else.
She said, send me a picture,. i love a good Before and after shot...

dusting 1.jpg

dusting 2.jpg

OOPS!

dusting 3.jpg

I'll do the other shelves another day...

Last edited:
Oh it’s kale is it?
It looks like something I stepped in doing my one exercise of the day through a cow field.
[automerge]1586183700[/automerge]
Oh it’s kale is it?
It looks like something I stepped in doing my one exercise of the day through a cow field.
That'll be a cow pat, rather than a postman pat, or pat the dog.....

Last edited:
I would think the guidelines allows people to check on empty properties that they own, whether that be a second home, a shop or café.
But what it assumes is you go, on your own, and spend a minimum amount of time.
You don't take your partner, and kids and stay all weekend, for 2 weekends on the trot.
40 miles or 40 minutes from their main home.... could have been there and back in a few hours

Bet she’s got some local paid pleb, that could of done that for her!

I’ll also self isolate on the naughty step. ?

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

“Nurse,”‘ he mumbles from behind the mask, “are my testicles black?”

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, “I don’t know, Sir. I’m only here to wash your upper body and feet.”

He struggles to ask again, “Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?”

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.

She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, “There’s nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine.”

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,

“Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely:

“Are – my – test – results – back?”

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net