Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss DISQ niceic domestic installer scheme qualification in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

exeter_ben

does anyone know much about or done the above course? iv got around 2.5 yrs of domestic electrical experience and im due to start this course early part of july, just its best part of £1000, and was wondering if anyone can comment on whether its worth spending the money on or if they think there is a course better suited to my needs, eventually im gonna be looking to go part p registered and work on domestic properties, thanks in advance.

Reply to DISQ niceic domestic installer scheme qualification in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme Whats going on with niceic
Has anyone been experiencing problems getting contact with Niceic? I've been registered domestic installer for 12 years but now....... the...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Not sure this has been posted on the forum yet, thought it may be of interest. It appears NICEIC are launching a CPS for electricians carrying...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm 19 and recently signed up for a domestic electrical installer course and like an idiot I haven't really researched it that well...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock