Discuss DIY Dynamo + Solar mobile phone charger. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

HW777

Hi, my name is Justin. I am a student whom is currently on project that requires me to combine a dynamo to an existing solar power bank. I have no prior knowledge in electrical, hence I would like to Seek your advices.

1) Dynamo + the chipboard (handles and gears not shown)
20140327_025041.jpg
20140327_025322.jpg
20140327_025433.jpg

2) The solar power bank ( solar panel + the batt)
20140327_025610.jpg
20140327_025654.jpg
20140327_025720.jpg

I have thought of detaching the chipboard from the dynamo and attach its positive/negative terminals to the respective wires on the solar panel(or the same connection points as of the solar panels to the power bank chipboard). But, I am afraid that it may damage the battery as the input currents will be different. Please help me, thank you!

Reply to DIY Dynamo + Solar mobile phone charger. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good Afternoon All, So I have a new situation to me that I cannot seem to get a definitive answer for. I trained as an electrician and did...
Replies
Views
Help please, this is my first post on this subject regarding solar panel / battery installation into house with 3 phase supply. I am a DIY level...
Replies
Views
Good Day, I Am completely new to this, if someone can verify my wiring diagram attached for the specs mentioned below please? Here are the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a strange situation where I am designing a system for my mother's motorhome. I want it so she doesn't have to change any wiring...
Replies
Views
hello guys this is my first post, i hope I am posting this one on the right section. aamseee I am looking for some advise. i have bought a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock