Currently reading:
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views!

Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Right ... Just been nudged to set this up by Paul.M and sounds a good idea following recent threads I've done in the Arms..

Rules....No Offensive material... edit if required before posting as this is the public arena.
Anything to do with the trade or in and around it ...H&S pic's welcome.

Beware plumbers!!!.jpg

I've posted this a few times and this is at a mates house following a kitchen refirb several yrs ago. :eek:mg_smile:

Beware plumbers!!!.jpg

I wonder what the Zs reading at the cooker was.........
There wasn't one - doing an EICR and I always check the continuity between any fixed conductive appliance and earth and this time it turned this up - I had to check the Zs at the appliance out of curiosity once I had pulled it out (and as it is a rental bet you can't guess the cleanliness behind the cooker)

There wasn't one - doing an EICR and I always check the continuity between any fixed conductive appliance and earth and this time it turned this up - I had to check the Zs at the appliance out of curiosity once I had pulled it out (and as it is a rental bet you can't guess the cleanliness behind the cooker)
I can efin filthy, right?

Somehow, I think he's jesting....?

Why anyone uses those cooker connection plates is beyond me though, and T&E to connect to an appliance don't get me started
I don't know if things have changed but 6.0mm T+E was the general way of connection to a domestic cooker. The stranded L and N were ideal for connection......at the outlet and the appliance.
In the photo example, the cores have been cut and, it looks like, the ends removed from the connections. Was it a pathetic attempt at isolation or something more sinister, I wonder?.....why not just remove the cable?

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back