Discuss Domestic Query in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

MR_ELECTRICIAN

garage getting converted to a kitchen, best way of doing it? 6mm t+e from original cu on a 32amp mcb , up the wall in trunking thru the loft to garage (garage connected to house) to a 4 way board, mains switch 32amp radial for sockets 4mm, 6amp radial for lights. Is this ok?

Sub board for a kitchen ? Not the way I would ever choose to do things. What's the reason for this ?
You have had the benefit of seeing the job so surely you are best placed to choose the best way to do this job ?

garage getting converted to a kitchen, best way of doing it? 6mm t+e from original cu on a 32amp mcb , up the wall in trunking thru the loft to garage (garage connected to house) to a 4 way board, mains switch 32amp radial for sockets 4mm, 6amp radial for lights. Is this ok?
Probably but not the way I would do it, I would come from the down stairs lighting circuits for the lights, put a new ring in for the kitchen ring and as mentioned by aesmith cooker supply?

Sub board for a kitchen ? Not the way I would ever choose to do things. What's the reason for this ?
You have had the benefit of seeing the job so surely you are best placed to choose the best way to do this job ?
No mate he's asking us how to do it

electrical trainee Maybe

What to do is wire it that way then get the customer to run the cooker, the microwave, the toaster and the washing machine at the same time and ask if they are happy with your workmanship!! Absolutely no clue!!

I find myself replying to less and less as the days go on in this place. rules say that if we can't be helpful then don't bother. that's my excuse for staying schtum so frequently.
says a lot about the quality of posts here these days...

Domestic Query confused - EletriciansForums.net

Dan is this helpful enough

Mr Electrician that doesn't know how to do basic jobs.

Wouldnt it be easier to have the DIY section at the top of the main board and erase the rest. Would save folk a lot of time that they can't get back.

Aye no bother mate, unless you want things to work properly in which case no it is not.
If you're an electrician I'll show my backside in Binns window.
You could however be a wind up merchant

View attachment 25078

Dan is this helpful enough

Domestic Query {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Domestic Query in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock