Discuss electric apprenticeships needed in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

anderson91

Does anybody know a company/employer that will take me on an apprenticeships in electric.? I pass my CITB-ConstructionSkills
I live in enfield, am 20

Please please help me ..I been trying to get on an apprenticeships since march

Last edited by a moderator:
thank for reply to me
I live in Enfield, I just know the basic on electric
I have gcse but most of my other certificates are about art
I want to be an electrician

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a new city and guilds course that you can take without being on an apprentichip. It's a three year course two evenings a week and I'm told it will lead to full electrician status after a practical assessment am2. Hertford regional college are offering the course at turnford close to you. I am on the course so i can continue with my present job for three years then look for electrical work when I finish the course.
If you can't get on an apprentiship this could be an alternative for you. but you will need to book a place very quickly. Call into the information centre at the college.

Reply to electric apprenticeships needed in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I live in Sheffield and I am currently on the first year of an electrical installation course at college and would really like to gain an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Sorry, I won't take much of your time. To cut a long story short, I am newly qualified and have domestic installation/commercial...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I completed my level 2 2365 installation and my level 3 8202 advanced technical diploma in electrical installation and I’m unsure on...
Replies
Views
I am currently employed by the RAF as an Electrical Engineer/Technician, but I'm interested in going down the route of a domestic electrician...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock