• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss electrical consumption of an air source heat pump, Ontario Canada in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi - No idea if I am writing in the right place. Please, I cannot get a straight answer when the temperature is 0- -20 Celsius - where can I find a chart of what normal KWhr consumption is?
I think mine is using far too much electricity
thanks

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Wilko

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hi - do you have make and model number?

Wilko

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hi - no worries :) .
Here’s a link to the manual FYI, but a quick read of it didn’t seem to show any performance information.
Post automatically merged:

Here’s a better one with some more performance data. Now I just have to have a cup of tea and read it :) .

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi - no worries :) .
Here’s a link to the manual FYI, but a quick read of it didn’t seem to show any performance information.
Post automatically merged:

Here’s a better one with some more performance data. Now I just have to have a cup of tea and read it :) .
Thanks so much I will read it over and try and understand

Megawatt

-
Arms
Advent Win
Hi - No idea if I am writing in the right place. Please, I cannot get a straight answer when the temperature is 0- -20 Celsius - where can I find a chart of what normal KWhr consumption is?
I think mine is using far too much electricity
thanks
Shura welcome to the forum and there is nothing normal about power and most homes use about 11kwh per day and some homes use more and some less. Try and keep you usage around 9-10 kwh per hour.

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to electrical consumption of an air source heat pump, Ontario Canada in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom