Discuss Electrical Equipment Testing (PAT) Technician needed in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Reaction score
Job Type Offered
Part Time
Ideally based around Beds, MK, Oxford area. Looking for someone who has attention to detail, experience and willingness to train in other skills (EM Lighting, FE maintenance, Thermal imaging).
3 month probation period, all equipment supplied. Travel allowance included as use of your own vehicle is necessary.
Experience in PAT is an advantage.
Meets NLW but will increase with experience. We are not a numbers company nor sticker slappers - it gets done in accordance with BS EN 62638.
Part time initially
FTS Safety Solutions Ltd

Reply to Electrical Equipment Testing (PAT) Technician needed in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Is there a room in professional PAT testing for a business model other than 'per unit'? I ask because I've been giving this some thought. I've...
Replies
Views
Gamma Solutions is a technological group developing added value projects since 2002. It is focused on both consultancy and telecommunications and...
Replies
Views
A
DATA FACILITIES NEED NEW INSPECTION AND TEST ENGINEERS IN THE SOUTH & SOUTH WEST The Role of an Electrical Inspection & Test Engineer The ideal...
Replies
Views
G
I'm taking C&G 2377 22 next year probably around May ish My hunch is that asking some qualified electricians a few somewhat daft questions...
Replies
Views
goodconnection
G
H
4 Years ago I did a 1 day PAT testing course which gained me a certificate to say that I sat the course. Would you say, bearing in mind the new...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock