• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Electrical improver looking for work Essex in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LeeB1

-
The Position you're Seeking is:
Full Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all,

I'm a 33 year old electrical improver based in Harlow, looking for work in the Essex area. I've done my C&G level 2 and 3 aswell as the 18th Edition. I also have an ECS card. Experience in domestic (void and occupied) doing 1st/2nd fixes.

Ideally looking for something permanent so I can start my NVQ and finally qualify! Open to weekend work.

Please let me know if you need anyone.

Thanks,

Lee

Aico 3000
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
S

Steve p

-
Hi Lee

I see you were looking for work in the Essex area. Is North London too far Tottenham ?
I might be able to help you out, the weekend is also an option.

Maybe you could contact me tomorrow for a chat 07871891075

Steve

Reply to Electrical improver looking for work Essex in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom