Discuss Electrical Jobs in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could give some advice, I've managed to get a new job but it seem this company that i've gone to is worse than the last one, as this firm promised me loads in the interveiw but nothing has materialised, if anything there is no point in me going to work as its costing me a fortune in diesel which they wont pay for and wasn't in the deal as the were supposed to give me a work van. So im in to minds weather not to go on my own but need advice on getting work leads, I have advertised and sent out loads of business cards but not much has come of it.

Thanks

Ryan

[FONT=arial, sans, sans-serif]Finding cscs registered sparks tradesman/services or vice verse? [/FONT]

When I need a cscs registered worker for an extra push on site, I post it on Find CSCS Tradesmen|Search Construction Jobs-Siteworkers.co.uk ,Its free for the tradesman AND job poster.

The other option is gumtree however it is extremely expensive these days (£18 per ad) and doesn't really allow for tradesman to register their profile or CV's.

I refuse to use other ripoff sites that charge on a commission on leads supplied to the tradesman as I think that's unfair and as for agencies don't even get me started!

What do you think guys? Is there any live busy sites that I m missing?

Hope I have posted this in the right section!

Cheers

Reply to Electrical Jobs in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock