Discuss Electrical Work in London in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Company i work for has got the olympic stadium, but at the moment they are making people redundant, i know of 8 sparks there and at the moment they are just pinging lines for containment etc, my advice is wait untill it picks up a bit and all the agencies will have people over there

there is afew agencys out there who claim to have at least 1 contract for the site. i know this because a few months ago they got in contact with me but i think its just so they can be sure your still happy to be on there books. i know for certain a northern irish company has a major contract because it was on the news here a few weeks ago

as far as i know the company was J.B.E, they have done alot of major projects in northern ireland including the oddessy pavillion and victoria square shopping centre. they are a massive M&E firm and unfortunatly i doubt they would be requiring any more electricians.

thanks very much I know of them they are a facilities management company now,
thanks again

<DIV id=wrapper>Skip Navigation <DIV id=container>
Electrical Work in London {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Construction news via email, sign up now Sun 03 May 2009

<DIV id=content><DIV id=navigation>
Get your 1st 12 issues for only £12

Reply to Electrical Work in London in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock