Discuss Electricians for Hire - Full time employment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
The company I work for are currently expanding and is recruiting 17[SUP]th[/SUP] Edition Electricians. Your role will be to work on mobile telecom equipment sites to install, complete and test your work. Telecom experience is not essential as full training will be given. You will be required to be computer literate to complete HOPs and sign off your work. You will be working alongside an apprentice/electricians mate. You will be supplied with a mobile phone, laptop and van (fuel card). Once you are fully trained you will open new avenues and working opportunities, this is a great opportunity to further your career.

Qualifications
17[SUP]th[/SUP] Edition
2391/2392 Inspection and Testing (not essential)
Radio Frequency awareness*
Rooftop training*
Asbestos awareness*
*Full Training will be given where required

Nationwide - working out of the Warrington office

Salary
Negotiable – dependant on experience

Reply to Electricians for Hire - Full time employment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Are you a skilled electrician looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? We're seeking a dedicated Electrician to join our team...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence...
Replies
Views
A close colleague of mine is hiring a Distribution & Plant Technician at Reading, Napier Road depot. Technicians provide the essential link...
Replies
Views
So I have tried applying to every electrician mate/improver jobs there is on every job websites and I got a few calls saying that they want guys...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock