Discuss electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Okay.

There's a couple of things we can try. Don't know if I'm just urinating in the wind though.

Firstly, let's clear your cookies. Click log out, you'll get a message saying cookies cleared. Close down your web browser, open it back up, log back in, see if you can see it.

Right,

Pick up the computer, go to the nearest window, and throw it out.

Only kidding. Don't do that. Recycle it.

Only kidding. What software do your run on your computer mate? Is it windows? If so, which one?

I'll get you instructions on how to clear your computers cache system. Which may be the problem. If that doesn't work, I'll go to the forum makers and see what they say about it.

not mine its daughters laptop she would kill me as she wont be able to chat to all the muppets on facebook lol
this laptop is on xp media centre edition 2005 was on vista but toooooooo slllllllooowwww lol as my desktop has died i keep borrowing this hehe
by the way i have already purchased two pens on the old webpage its two guys i posts above who are having the same probs lol so better ask them i was just trying to help you out and you go and hit me lol

I'm guessing if a few people have the problems it's a website problem. I'd rather it not work at all than it not work for a few, it always baffles me when stuff like this happens.

I'll get in touch with the software developers and see if they can see why.

In the meantime, I'll use a different thing to show the paypal pen thing. Hang on let me see if this works.

please can we have the old one back no only joking mate as i wouldnt know where to begin building a great site like this

lol

I've upgraded 7 in two weeks. I've had my head buried in code to the point of me getting severe neck ache that even 4 stellas and 4 cocodamol isn't shifting. I don't think it'll be a while now 'till I'm changing any forum again lol

It's using a different 'system' to add the link to the page down there mate.

It can't be just windows 7 though, our kung-fu expert is on XP.

Christ knows what it is. I'll have to wait for the software guys to get back to me.

hi dan its now at the bottom as yourself Hi tower and phil has said
It wasnt on at all earlier as i checked the top and bottom of the page at least people can buy the pens so maybe the clearing the cookies and logging on again has sorted it or did you work some magic

Last edited:

Reply to electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net