Discuss electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

No mate never been before should be a good day.

right the prizes are as follows
1st with thanks to rhino pro is the printer mentioned earlier in the post
2nd with thanks to napit is this
3rd with thanks to widdler is this
4th with thanks to technical solutions is this

hope these are a good way of giving a little back to some great donations, all payments as said need to be made by wednesday to be in the raffle. pens will still be available afterwards but will not be entered into the raffle.
good luck any questions please ask,
1st ticket drawn = 1st prize and so on. winning ticket numbers will be posted tursday night when we get back from the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 2210

tried to get the best pic poss but the flash got in the way :) thats why i am a spark and not a photographer :D

sweeeeeeeeeeet ! im getting 5 ! thats 1 for the top pocket 1 for wearing behind each ear and 1 to write with and the mrs will steal the other 1 ! mind you i will prob get side swiped by the kids and that will be the two behind the ear pens gone as well ! dammmmmmmmmmmm that only leaves me 2 left ! oh crap the step daulter is due up soon for a visit :eek:

1st batch sent out :D if you all would be kind enough to leave the feedback in the feedback thread in here just so i know everyone has got theirs. ty

2nd batch parcelled up and dropped tonight much to the po`s pleasure :) (NOT) i should have gone in on a monday morning when everyone gets their money in :D

I've received my 10 this morning. I've been showing them off and now I am down to 4.

I've tried them out on my certs and they're perfick!
;)

Good job Phil, and well done to everyone for taking part.

we have a thank you to say to lenny who drew the tickets and won second prize :eek: he has been good enough to re draw the ticket for the second prize which will be put on later. i don`t have the other winning numbers but lenny will be on later to announce the other winning numbers and i will pop the second prize number on later when i get the tickets out

Ok so winning tickets were as follows......

1st. 79.

2nd. Re-draw. After re-draw - 302.

3rd. 163.

4th. 240.

Congrats to all winners, and thanks to all who donated prizes.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
when you check your tickets please post the serial number on to claim the prize and i will match it up in the book each one starts with AV-------

Ok so winning tickets were as follows......

1st. 79.

2nd. Re-draw. After re-draw - 302.

3rd. 163.

4th. 240.

Congrats to all winners, and thanks to all who donated prizes.:cool:

Ear buddy you could have shook the box up a bit before drawing them !
Didnt wana win anyhow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im still chuffed as a tomato with my nice new pens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net