Discuss electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

Hi, before i start I would like to say a big thank you to Dan who with his support I am able to do this.

I would like to offer an Electricians Forum pen for sale at a cost of £2.

The pens will be costing 40 pence each and 50% of the profit will go to Dans cancer charity and 50% to the take a heart campaign.

I nor dan or any of the forum members have anything to do with the pen manufacturers or the charity that the cash will be going to.

I will be posting the receipt for the money that goes to both charity`s on here after all the cash is collected in. The other forums will have their own pens for sale and we will be mentioned on the take a heart campaign website.

I really hope we can do well with these sales and not only have something for our money, but also a difference to the lives of whom we will be helping. I for one have a big debt to both kinds of these charity's as I have known people who have suffered with heart conditions and also cancer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

If you are wanting to order a pen please post on here and i will pm you. Please do not pm me for orders as the inbox will fill up to quickly

Feel free to ask any questions you feel need answering before you buy.

I am in Leeds west yorkshire and would be more than happy for another forum member to come with me when i hand the cheque over so we all know it has gone to where it should have.

Regards Phil.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers lenny i am getting a rough heads up at the moment for the order. probably use paypal for the money to be collected in for them. good idea for the elex :) i thought the pen would be a better idea than a neon screwdriver:rolleyes:

Put me down for some. Always need a pen.

Plus they're very good causes. I raised £1676.00 for cancer research last month with a 10k hike. Always want to help support when I can.

Sounds like a great idea but how will it work in regards to payment, delivery etc?
I suggest putting them on ebay as 'more than 10 available' with the buy it now price, and posting a link, seeing as it is a tried and tested method of selling things over the internet.

Sounds like a great idea but how will it work in regards to payment, delivery etc?
I suggest putting them on ebay as 'more than 10 available' with the buy it now price, and posting a link, seeing as it is a tried and tested method of selling things over the internet.

i was going to collect a rough order and then take say a paypal payment for them with addresses etc. i would be happy to pop them on ebay but would rather keep the costs down. maybe if i email them they will waiver the fees for a charity auction. thanks :)

Brilliant idea Phil i will certainly take some of them.

Reply to electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net