Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Electricians mate/improver seeking work essex/london in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

The Position you're Seeking is:
Full Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi All,

I'm based in Loughton, Essex. Looking for the opportunity to work as a electricians mate/improver.

I've got my Level 2 2365 and 17th Edition alongside my ECS card. I'm currently about to start home studying for the 2365 Level 3 and looking at doing the NVQ and AM2 in the future to get fully qualified.

I did my level 2 back in 2017 and have worked in the film industry as a lighting technician for around 4 years but looking at getting fully qualified now. I helped a spark re-wire my own property, on weekends, he works for a firm during the week. I helped on the 1st and 2nd fix so have a bit experience on the domestic side. The majority of work in film was running temporary power supplies for facilities and the lights on sets, ensuring all the cabling was run safely, phases were balanced and wiring up pendants/light fittings for sets. There was more to it but it's hard to sum up broadly.

I've got my own transport, hand tools and some power tools. I'd be extremely grateful for any opportunity of work.

Thanks
Will

TL;DR
Based in Loughton, Essex. Looking for improver/mate work and currently hold C&G 2365 level 2 and 17th edition. Working towards level 3, NVQ and AM2.
Aico 3000 Range
Hi Will,

I run a firm installing BMS, fire, smoke control, general electrical and data!

could give you a start mate!

feel free to call me to discuss on 07305543496

cheers
Dick

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Electricians mate/improver seeking work essex/london in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom