Currently reading:
Electricians should know there basic maths.....DO YOU!!!!

Discuss Electricians should know there basic maths.....DO YOU!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's a good example (all 2394/5 candidates take note) of knowing and writing the correct notation etc...
Geez...I'm sounding like a teacher!

PS, I quite like Maths as well, where's my anorak?

A brain teaser that popped up in the Sun circa 1970 caused major rows in the local socials snooker room. I couldn't believe how many folks couldn't do simple division. It went:

If 100 horses eat 100 bales of hay in 100 days, how many bales of hay will 10 horses eat in 10 days?

The best answer, tbh, was they'd all starve to death!!

Yes again. The number of people that said ten was unbelievable. To me that is very basic math but they couldn't see it.

I got one too. Being a natural lateral thinker that was easy for me, but some people just can't think laterally. That isn't to say they aint smart though, one of my best mates is probably one of the most intelligent people you could ever meet and yet he gets even simple sums very wrong.

Reply to Electricians should know there basic maths.....DO YOU!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock