Discuss finished and Passed AM2 today was pretty intense ... feels good.. Sept 2015 in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

conrad

-
Reaction score
Finished and passed my AM2 today... Finshed it at 3pm had result via email at 8pm... Feels good. The forum helped me with elements so im happy to add any tips i may have picked up for people who are looking.. I thought it was a good and adequate exercise... i understand the frustration with having no containment to install, but overall was good, Cheers.:smiley2::icon4:

Welcome and well done Conrad.

Thankyou... Its now 2 and a half days... 8.5. Hours installation.. 2.5 hours fault finding.. 3.5 hours test and inspecting... Safe isolation and risk assessment is an hour and an 1 hour online exam, all spread over 3 days.

Well done Conrad, out of interest do you still have to do steel conduit and mineral cable? Am not proud to say the only time I have ever done mineral was my AM2!

Cheers... No pyro or conduit anymore... Not sure why theres no containment to be honest as it is essential. I understand removing the mims. Ive never done it and not sure id want to haha.

Reply to finished and Passed AM2 today was pretty intense ... feels good.. Sept 2015 in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock