Discuss Hager 100A s type rcd in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

will it fit with tehe assistance of a hammer? if so, question solved.

Any ideas where to get a reasonably priced one?

This one seems far too cheap compared to the prices you are stating Hellmooth so I guessing it isn't time delayed. It has the same part number though so it might be worth sending them an e-mail to see if it is an S-type. Of course it is e-bay!!! :eek:

Hager CN284U 100A RCCB | eBay

let us know as I'll have a couple for stock if they are that price. I imagine they will be the standard RCD unit though.

He has got back saying it's the full unit, I asked for the details of it and he said 'i don't know what you need to know the details are available online', so looks like it's the real deal, he did said it was the 100a 100mA rccb! I replied about it being on the cheap side, awaiting reply!

Ok so I have had another reply, he is adament it is the full time delayed s type, keeps telling me to look the part number up and check the details for myself, so seems ok, can't believe someone could sell it for that cheap unless it was nicked lol

Ok so I have had another reply, he is adament it is the full time delayed s type, keeps telling me to look the part number up and check the details for myself, so seems ok, can't believe someone could sell it for that cheap unless it was nicked lol

The listing is back up, he has emailed me also saying that they bear the S logo in a square and that the serial number is correct. He says they are unboxed but new. Even nicked ones have boxes ...lol.

Chinese copies with just a lump of metal in them instead of an actual RCD? Daz

Reply to Hager 100A s type rcd in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello Need to replace a distribution board in the next few weeks to allow for more circuits to be installed in January. Existing is a TT system...
Replies
Views
Hello! I've been racking my brain this evening about some RCD selections. I've been doing some work for a solar installer, and they've asked me...
Replies
Views
I need to replace a Hagar RCD (model number CN284U). This is a type AC RCD and I wish to replace it with a type A. The model number for the Type...
Replies
Views
I'm planning a replacement for my existing domestic CU and would like to have it sanity checked before I get an electrician involved. The main...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Grateful for your expertise regarding my confusion on the below. Context: French rural domestic property Single phase supply, TT...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock