Discuss Hi everyone (responding to Dan's chaser) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

t36374

-
Reaction score
I am a graduate surveyor based in Edinburgh currently studying towards becoming chartered.

This is a great resource and I have lurked on many an occasion.

Nice to meet you.

Tom

Hey Tom. Welcome aboard - we were all lurkers once! (Some were lurchers!)

Reply to Hi everyone (responding to Dan's chaser) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, New to the forum so just want to introduce myself and hopefully get some guidence from you guys. TIA for any advice given. My...
Replies
Views
S
Hi! New member here, nice to meet you all. Quick background story. I started work leaving school in 1995 as an electricians mate, 21 years...
Replies
Views
Ste.C
S
A
Hi all About me Currently in the army and entering my last two years so it is time to think about my future and how best to use my skills...
Replies
Views
Geordie Spark
G
B
Hi everybody I've just registered to this forum although I have used it many times as a learning resource whilst studying for my 2330 Level...
Replies
Views
Electricians Forums .co.uk Forum Rules - Last Updated 25/10/08 Note from Dan: I aim to make this forum a safe, happy place to find electrical...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock