Currently reading:
Hi, I'm new here....

Discuss Hi, I'm new here.... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

V

ViscountGrunt

Good afternoon all, I'm new to this forum. Retired after 45 years in aviation - Apprentice trained then trade Elects-Insts-Autopilots-Radio/Radar. Later Flight Engineer and pilot but never forgot my beloved 'Avionics'.

I found the site accidentally after looking for a particular 'want' of mine - a set of AVO leads for my much loved but lead-less three AVOs. Can you help?

Welcome to the Forum.

welcome. you might find avo leads on ebay. are your meters the ones that will take a 4mm lead probe, or are they the older ones that need the spade type?

Hello and thanks. My AVOs are of three types, a wartime Model D which only takes spade conns and a Model 7 and Model 8 which both will take either the 'spade' or 'push on' ends. I have posted a 'want' on the proper section of the forum but basically I will take what I can get. I know of E Bay but the darned collectors have hijacked that arena to the detriment of genuine users methinks.

Cheers, Nige

Reply to Hi, I'm new here.... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock