Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss How is it in here? Registering with bodys such as Niceic etc in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all
Required a change from making signs, so have done Part P and C&G 2381. Will be looking to complete 2391 next year. Interested in who you all recommend to register with,
niceic etc, pros and cons with each. What backup help do they offer, or are they onlt after your money ? I have heard some odd things about niceic. I don't want to register with
the wrong body. so please let me have your views. regards Pat

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Hiya Pat tester, It all comes down to personal opinion to be honest. The nic has dominated the UK as being the leading body of electrical installation. I believe that a company working on a large scale isnt going to be able to keep everyone happy, so that your going to hear about all the complaints about them.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I've been told that some companies like estate agents who need housing tested and worked on will only use the Nic and won't touch eg bsi etc

I myself will be registering with them in the later future

regards Luke

Dan

Admin
I'd register with them as its the Logo general public recognise.

I

ian

i am registered with NICEIC as a domestic installer. if you are knew to the game you should try another body and once you know a bit regiter with NICEIC

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to How is it in here? Registering with bodys such as Niceic etc in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom