uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Impulse relays in the DIY Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

abdidi

DIY
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi. I have a problem with these relays. They are controlling the lightning in my house. Light are always on and switches are not working. Lights can be turned off only from main fuse. Lights have 24v transformer. Is there some kind of trasformer or fuse controlling the relays witch can be broken?20200914_085209.jpg

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Aico 3000
DPG

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Did all the lights stop working correctly at the same time? What is the reason for the relays and large number of circuits - is this a very large house?

A

abdidi

DIY
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did all the lights stop working correctly at the same time? What is the reason for the relays and large number of circuits - is this a very large house?
House is about 200 m². Relays are controlling microswitches for lightning at kitchen, livingroom and some other places. Fifth relay from left were broken and i tried first replacing it with the left one at the picture.
20200914_184554.jpg
And that was mistake cause its wrong relay. The right one is new and right.
Latching relays are circled red.
20200914_085209.jpg
Also led lights inside the microswitches blacked out. Thats why i thought if there is some kind of transistor conrolling the relays.

DPG

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
So changing the one relay has resulted in all of the lights in the house malfunctioning? This seems strange. Do you have any test equipment?

If you put the original (faulty) relay back in, what happens?

A

abdidi

DIY
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So changing the one relay has resulted in all of the lights in the house malfunctioning? This seems strange. Do you have any test equipment?

If you put the original (faulty) relay back in, what happens?
It is now on place. New one kept hell of a noise and nothing changed. I guess cause you cant close the new relay.
Yes i have multimeter but my skills are limited at this purpose :rolleyes:

Last edited:
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Impulse relays in the DIY Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom