Discuss Induction hob on two phase. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Read the first post it clearly states oven on third phase, you have made a lot of assumptions without reading the posts.

I hope you don't break anything when you fall off your high horse.

Mike

Thank you for your concern, I will be sure to post on here if I die so you can have the last word.

Regards
Mike

Trying to be clever, don't wash!!! The same as THINKING that you know what you doing but DON'T!!

Your just another DIYer that's playing around with something you DON'T understand. Well 3 phase stuff has a habit of not taking prisoners when you get it wrong, so get a professional in that DOES know what he's doing!!

Your a typical DIYer, spend literary hundreds if not thousands on top of the range appliances, but doesn't want to spend anything on installing them correctly and safely. That's all done on a shoestring and a wish...

Why do you think I came on this forum in the first place? to get advice, hopfully without having some condecending electrician treating me with contempt.

Again another assumption on your part about my background, belive it or not some people have an understanding of things if its explained correctly, even when the person giving the explanation belive their subject matter is beyond a normal persons comprehention.

And you are a typical premadona electrician.

Mike

Listen blockhead, there are plenty of domestic electricians out there, that doesn't understand 3 phase and therefore will not work on 3 phase installations, and for GOOD reason!! However you seem to THINK that you do, after gaining a snippet of advise on a forum!!!! What do they say ...A little knowledge is more dangerous than none!!

I'm actually a Qualified Engineer and one that's been around a bit, ...but if being a premadona electrician suit's your description of someone trying to advise you to get professional help in, that's fine with me!!!

Just an update, nothing has blown up and the installation is balanced and passed it's statutory inspection in July 2012, so been in use for a few years without problems.

Just an update, nothing has blown up and the installation is balanced and passed it's statutory inspection in July 2012, so been in use for a few years without problems.

Well done.

I miss Eng54.

Perhaps so, but calling someone a "Blockhead" when he knows nothing about this Chartered Engineer is arrogant.
I've only just seen this thread and I know it's old.
Sorry, but one thing is for sure, there's no way you'll ever come near him, Mike.
......and why bring up something from seven years previous?

Last edited:
There are times when you must be bored and seek to provoke and and annoy anyone and everyone and this is reflected in your posts at times
To be fair, most of us have our moments of frustration and lash it out a bit hard.
we should reflect on what we have said at times and a simple post of.

sorry about the wording but my opinion still stands,
can actually be helpful and reduce tensions.

pulls it back to the technical rather than the personal.

Reply to Induction hob on two phase. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock