Discuss Insulation resistance test on length of SWA cable in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

wrong pete. in space there is no air to cause resistance so aerodynamics is irrelevant.

wrong pete. in space there is no air to cause resistance so aerodynamics is irrelevant.
Yeah forgot about that, just shows how senility can creep up on you, but the Tardis has to get from an atmosphere to the vacuum of space, so aerodynamics does play a role for part of the flight, we have to stop this discussion Tel, people will start talking, although judging from some of the comments they already have a good idea of how we think, by we, I mean the elder members.

There’s no reason why the Tardic would need to fly.
Should just be able to transfer itself to any location required.
Of course the shape we see, is just camouflage, we don’t actually get to see it’s true shape.

There’s no reason why the Tardic would need to fly.
Should just be able to transfer itself to any location required.
Of course the shape we see, is just camouflage, we don’t actually get to see it’s true shape.
I can't argue that point Spin cus I don't watch it, I only like documentaries like Star Trek, Star gate etc.
You need to remember Spin lots of us oldies were brought up on carp like Dr Who, it wasn't until J.T.Kirk came along to give us a real insight as to what Space travel and ETs are really like.

With all the flitting about in time Dr Who does, it’s uprising he/she doesn’t bump into him/herself more often.
They would damage the Time Line Continuum if they did, after all there was no "Prime Directive" in the Dr's life, proving it isn't real life like what Star Trek is.
Spock is even doing Documentaries now, mind you he is a bit younger, been reincarnated I'll bet, either that or the Make up department are working wonders.

just watched that buzz. sure i saw you in there.

They would damage the Time Line Continuum if they did, after all there was no "Prime Directive" in the Dr's life, proving it isn't real life like what Star Trek is.
but the prime directive asserts that no interference should be made with other civilisations. that totally contravenes US foreign policy.

Did you try drying the exposed surface of the insulation between the bared ends of the cores and the gland? 10MΩ could just about be caused by condensation.

I think 'vgi' should read Vigi, Schneider's trade mark for their residual current add-on actuator.
I am 100% it is not condensation but thanks for the suggestion I think it has something to do with the metering as it had earth fly leads also although the new panel MCCB board main switch is off the N-E PME connection is made in the cutout.
In my mind, I think it is something to do with this as all three phases are 10M ohms to earth.

Would it not be easier to disconnect all conductors and test the cable without the problems of metering equipment? or is there to much work involved to do this, it would prove the cables integrity throughout wouldn't it?

pete. that's bringing OP down to earth when we just got him lost in space.

Thanks, Pete and Tel There are other parts of the forum its like you have both hijacked the post to talk about something else some people are trying to give a constructive reason. I am all for having a bit of banter but every time I post a thread up on the forum it gets deliberately taken off topic or daft photos.

I knew Anthony would SHOUT at some point - that was true Hijacking!
I agree with Pete and complete disconnection for true reading otherwise you’ll be wasting precious time.

Reply to Insulation resistance test on length of SWA cable in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock