Discuss Label Machine thoughts in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strima

Electrician's Arms

Midwest

Electrician's Arms
One you can connect to a PC etc, and use manufactures software is a must IMO. There's only so much you can set up from those crappy little screens.

Michael Sands

Regular EF Member
I got the £25 one last month it’s good but it just makes me want the higher spec one with 24 mm labels and print from phone with app
But it will have to do for now if I knew better at time of purchase I would have gone for the better model

Charlie_

Electrician's Arms
I think label machines are starting to be overused and also unsuitable for many environments..
So many times I’ve been to the likes of boiler rooms and been greeted with faded labels and others that have fell off..
Let’s get using traffolyte again

SJD

Forum Mentor
Don't pay £55 for the Brother one you linked to at Screwfix. They regularly have offers on these machines, I bought the bigger & better Brother one for that price when it was on a half-price offer from Screwfix.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
Some of the larger labeling machines are quite heavy, but my one isn’t, he’s my brother
that should qualify for funniest post of the month. but as for screwfix, the road is long, with many a winding turn.

Michael Sands

Regular EF Member
Just ordered one now I will have to talk someone into buying my 5 week old E110 with no case no rechargeable battery and only 12mm tape and two line maximum
Guys buy it quick it’s a Monday only deal

(screwfix one not mine )

SWD

Gender neutral
Electrician's Arms
Just ordered one now I will have to talk someone into buying my 5 week old E110 with no case no rechargeable battery and only 12mm tape and two line maximum
Guys buy it quick it’s a Monday only deal

(screwfix one not mine )
Does you old one "still" work?

Electrician Talk