Discuss London Rewire Prices in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

H

homesafe

I have been asked to quote for a rwire of a 2 bed top floor flat in SWLondon,Its a normal run of mill rewire and in Donny I would probably charge about £1800+Vat,what do you recon a southern spark would charge(on average,rough guess)

hi mate, would they be getting on for 3k? if they've asked you to quote for it are they aware of expensive prices down south and are hoping your going to be very competetive?

I have been asked to quote for a rwire of a 2 bed top floor flat in SWLondon,Its a normal run of mill rewire and in Donny I would probably charge about £1800+Vat,what do you recon a southern spark would charge(on average,rough guess)

Londonluke might be able to help I would have thought .

How much would YOU want to do it? £1800 + vat you'd charge in donny. Travel time exes etc........... Just charge what you'd be happy with, and not what you think you might get.

If you get it then good and if you don't then no queuing on the M25!

Depends on access and costs with transport and accommodation etc > And materials might be 20% down here? If you can sleep there etc and dont mind thats got to be worth a bit to save in your pocket

Is it a full rewire and board etc ? last one i did in a NICE part of Fulham worked out at £2600. Lucky as access was easy and client was great . But did not include the "Forbes" Plates (biggest pieces of **** i have ever seen in my life)

its a full rewire new board,In Fulham quoted £2900+Vat and she snaped my hand off,well not literally!Stayin at Battersea travellodge for peanuts and it looks ok....

its a full rewire new board,In Fulham quoted £2900+Vat and she snaped my hand off,well not literally!Stayin at Battersea travellodge for peanuts and it looks ok....

Forgive me if I'm asking the obvious here. I'm not a practicing electrician and just
studying for my C&G's ATM, but when you quote a price like this is it for ripping out all of the old and doing the new installation but NOT making the plasterwork good?

whatch out for them londoners matey,they would skin there granny if there was a profit in it.ha.

For sale: One old Granny,no good,smells of wee and ****s on carpet.
£50.00 delivered

Forbes and Lomax : Forbes & Lomax
Plates as wanted my ----y clients who believe the sales ****. These are badly made crap and just about all the soldered terminals break.

Reply to London Rewire Prices in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock