Discuss london underground pink pass in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
hello,
I wonder if any London sparkies can help me out.I nned to find out how to get
an entry pass(i think it is called)in order for me to take up some work on LUL.
Where do I go to get it and who do I have to see. Many thanks in advance. mrloy99.

hi its called an entry permit

there is loads of test centres in london (acton, west horndon, woodford, walthamstow) but they don't deal with the general public direct you have to book up through an agency as they want you to have a sponsor.

most of the Sparking aganecys will sponsor you if you call them up. pm me if you have no agency numbers

hi its called an entry permit

there is loads of test centres in london (acton, west horndon, woodford, walthamstow) but they don't deal with the general public direct you have to book up through an agency as they want you to have a sponsor.

most of the Sparking aganecys will sponsor you if you call them up. pm me if you have no agency numbers

cheers mate,pm any relavant nos to me

thinking of getting the entry permit ,is there work on the underground ,anyone got any agency numbers that deal with the underground and any advice on gaining the permit

thinking of getting the entry permit ,is there work on the underground ,anyone got any agency numbers that deal with the underground and any advice on gaining the permit

Hi, The entry permit is what the course is called and you will also have to do a fire course, awwernes I think. Then once you have these tickets you will need to apply to go onto the lul safe isolations course level 3 to actually work on any boards

Reply to london underground pink pass in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock