Discuss Looking for work experience in Sussex... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GrahamBrighton

Hi Guys, I'm currently in my first year of my 2357 qualification and absolutely loving every minute of it!!
I'm looking however for a bit of hands-on practical experience.
I work full time, but have a relatively flexible working week, so ideally would like to offer an extra pair of hands free of charge to a local spark, in exchange for some of their hard-earned knowledge and experience.
Happy to travel up to an hour away from Brighton if anyone is interested?

Reply to Looking for work experience in Sussex... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’m looking for a couple of days a week work experience I’m in my second year of Electrical Installations Studies at the Manchester College UK...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have my own van and tools, based in St Neots and have Thursday - Friday free for the next couple of months, are there any local sparks that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Not sure if this is the right place to ask since it's more of a general question. I'm looking for a bit of advice. I completed my level...
Replies
Views
Hiall, I'm looking for electrical improver work in South East England. I have 2 years experience in commercial, industrial and domestic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you're well I'm hoping to find an electrician around Leicestershire/Northamptonshire that would be willing to allow me to come out...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock