Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss MCS registered electrician needed. in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello everybody!

I have just bought a new house in Kignsley, Stoke-on-trent and as the rear aspect of the roof is facing south almost perfectly- I would like to install a PV system.

I am qualified electrician and I have done around 150 installs myself working for big PV companies so I would take care of all wiring and my roofer friend would install panels on the roof. It would be 2.7pkw array with a single track SolaX inverter.

The only ingredient missing in all is that the install would need to be MCS registered and as it was always provided by the companies I was working for- I am not MCS registered myself. Do you lads know if I could have a MCS registered electrician to sign my install off? Provided all the testing results or maybe he would want to test it all by himself? If yes- how much would it cost?

Thanks!

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to MCS registered electrician needed. in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom