Discuss might lose a finger tomorrow :(, neighbour from hell in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Also go to the Police station report the incident/crime and ask for a crime reference number and give a statement.
the police could see the other side of my finger, they just wanted me dropped off at hospital and to finish their shift from the attitude they displayed, if i dont get a decent answer on the next phonecall i will be visiting the police station in person, harder to fob off a victim bleeding all over the waiting area

the police could see the other side of my finger, they just wanted me dropped off at hospital and to finish their shift from the attitude they displayed, if i dont get a decent answer on the next phonecall i will be visiting the police station in person, harder to fob off a victim bleeding all over the waiting area
Thats odd as they are usually up for some OT unless the rules have changed.

Reminds me never to try to hail a Police car as a taxi when pis sed especially when the Police station is only 100 yards down the road, lesson learnt........

Hope all guys well with your finger, having nearly severed a thumb some years ago, I know how painful that can be. I'm a bit worried about the prognosis due to the time delay?

Some good advice been given, about pursuing some form of prosecution. I would first give to police the opportunity to act, by making contact again (get your injury sorted first), get someone to act on your behalf.

If you do not get suitable response from the police, would echo the advice of contacting local media and MP.

Hope all guys well with your finger, having nearly severed a thumb some years ago, I know how painful that can be. I'm a bit worried about the prognosis due to the time delay?

Some good advice been given, about pursuing some form of prosecution. I would first give to police the opportunity to act, by making contact again (get your injury sorted first), get someone to act on your behalf.

If you do not get suitable response from the police, would echo the advice of contacting local media and MP.
Hi, ive been a busy boy today, dog warden, housing association and police all dragging heels, i have rang up my local station and asked for a desk sergeant so things should move swiftly, just sitting raging on the inside, i was such a brave boy today that the surgeons are only giving me local :O cant wait to see my own finger getting essentially spliced back together lol, am i allowed to post pictures? they are a bit gory

had an incident myself some years ago, but it was a rottweiler that i was caring for till the owner could be traced. he attacked a staffs, bull and was trying to kill it when i did the same as OP. 3 fingers badly bitten, but none severed. i paid the victim's vet bill, obviously, 2 days later, with hand all bandaged up, brake pipe on my citroen ( hyraulic suspension and brakes) went pop, and I'm under the car hammering the pipe closed so I could get to work, bleeding all over my hammer.

Sorry to hear about your run in with the unruly dog, hope your finger injury isn't too bad.

I'm not a fan of condemning dogs by breed, same as I'm not a fan of condemning people according to skin colour, gender or any other generalised trait.

The behaviour of the dog is squarely the fault of the owner and he, not the dog should be held liable.

I should probably declare I own an American pitbull....and funnily enough today is his birthday.

Reply to might lose a finger tomorrow :(, neighbour from hell in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock