Discuss Mitsubishi colt in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

If the beep is coming from the radio it is possible that the station has dropped out and been replaced by another on an auto search.
On radio 2 , or Smooth in my car it regularly drops out and shows - No CD present . Lasts a second or two then comes back on.
Probably just a glitch with the way they are playing around with the frequencies just now. Robbing them for broadband.

Ps. It could also be a poor connection.
Is It dropping out or just going to an information service?

Last edited:
It could be the search function has been activated. The radio will search for any station it can find and play it. If it finds one you like then you select it. If not then, after a while, it will bleep and go looking for another station.

It could be the search function has been activated. The radio will search for any station it can find and play it. If it finds one you like then you select it. If not then, after a while, it will bleep and go looking for another station.
Hi, no the beep is coming from the car itself and not the radio, I can put it back on the radio station, the signal is fine. Its very strange. Thank you for your reply.

Reply to Mitsubishi colt in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, Sorry in advance if this is a silly question. There is a junction box in my mother's kitchen, on the wall above her kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I trying to figure what is wrong with horn on this car. Its 2022 Pathfinder. Horn works when i ground connector 30 pin 10 (connector that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hoping someone might be able to help a little, we got our daughter a renault twizy, but the headlights do not work. The side lights...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
We have had builders in, who have stopped for Xmas. My daughter tried to do a wash. The wash machine wouldnt. Its power socket is dead. I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock