Discuss Need help on few logbook entries... in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kieron2410

Hi guys, would appreciate if someone could help me on a few second year logbook entries, all I need is to complete second year to get my job back but as I lost my job in may I am a bit rusty and could do with a hand, I would appreciate anything anyone could offer on the following entries:

Health and Safety - 1
Health and Safety - 2
Wiring Systems - 1
Wiring Systems - 2
Wiring Enclosure - 1
Wiring Enclosure - 2

Reply to Need help on few logbook entries... in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I need help/feedback. I am modifying a machine. I have added an aluminium profile frame (enclosure ) to a machine (the machine will be...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a technical question that I hope someone can help clarify. We're currently facing an odd issue with a machine equipped...
Replies
Views
having enrolled myself onto an electricians course at the end of jan, after deciding on a complete career change of baker/retail worker in the 25...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm going back into college and I have had some time off and behind work. I just can't get my head around this. 1 gang 2 way plate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently in my year of my apprenticeship looking for some help with the 2 plate method (feeding the switch). I understand it up to the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock