Discuss New Facebook Group - Trade Talk in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

This is about as far as I go with social media I'm afraid. I steer well clear of FB and that Twittery stuff.

Is this something you've set up Dan?

Yeah I thought I'd see if it catches on. I would close my Facebook if I didn't have apps and things it's registered to. I've done a massive cull and don't add pictures or anything anymore.

But is seems some people do it. So thought I'd give it a bash with this group.

i've got a faceache page somewhere. it gets a post on it once every 3 years, and that's some tart asking if i know another tart i've never heard of. same with clinked in.

Grumps sods....
Yes I have to agree with @KennyKen thought and there are a lot of narcissistic muppets on FB.
It does have its uses. I joined initially to play the games on it cause a friend needed help on Viking Clan. Its great for organising dives with big groups of people. You can have a laugh with mates on it.

I don't have a facebook

New Facebook Group - Trade Talk Facebook - EletriciansForums.net

But think I will have to eventually make one as it seems to be taking over everything. Including photo storage,advertising,buy and sell,main stream news local news and the "groups" are getting bigger than forums realy fast.
Maybe watch this space

I don't have a facebook

View attachment 34883

But think I will have to eventually make one as it seems to be taking over everything. Including photo storage,advertising,buy and sell,main stream news local news and the "groups" are getting bigger than forums realy fast.
Maybe watch this space

Isn't photoshop just great.

Reply to New Facebook Group - Trade Talk in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock