Discuss new trades career training course pre attendance exam in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
hello

i am doing the electricians course and have done the test four times online and have failed them. i now have the paper version and it still doesnt make much sense.

has anyone on here done the course and can help in any way ?

thanks in advance

Pete...your dumb if you can’t see the sarcasm and humour in my reply....
Not everyone on this forum is like you....looking for a scrap every thread
Not looking for a scrap Mate learnt my lesson a long time ago

Buzz, which part is out of line? Please tell me.
Pete marked my post as dumb....I just replied in kind.

I can go link you to 10 threads where Pete has been argumentative.
Anyway, I’m out.
The Forum would be worthless if a rigorous debate was frowned upon Rodder099, don't give up, if I have been out of line then tell me please, I honestly felt my reply to your reply was an honest one, I was not looking for a scrap or fight as you described it, I pride myself as honest enough, that if I have been out of order then I will admit it. Please PM me with your concerns if you don't want to air an argument / debate in public.
I honestly thought your post was a dumb one, not that you were dumb, far from it you come across as a reasonable Guy, and we can't agree all of the time every time can we? the world would be a sd place if we did.

Buzz, which part is out of line? Please tell me.
Pete marked my post as dumb....I just replied in kind.
Pete...your dumb if you can’t see the sarcasm and humour in my reply....
Not everyone on this forum is like you....looking for a scrap every thread
you should respect Pete ,has he is one of the forum mentors ,if I was starting out again being apprentice I would turn to him for advice and other people on here , so play nicely.

....This thread has started to make me think,that gynaecology course i did online...was not authentic...

...I sent the pics they requested,and everything...;)

Unfortunately folks, I believe the clue to the op’s question was in the title of the thread. Is the training company ‘New Trades Career’ ? Might be a starter for 10 but I’m not familiar with this company.

Joking aside,i genuinely think that there are a section of people,who are just plain and simple,took for a ride with these courses.

Now,there will be others who possible make good,from such promises and sales speak,but this forum has seen it's share,of posters either asking to verify such assertions,or seeking guidance,after undertaking one.

I have spoke to many,who have been sold the "new" career/opportunity/earnings. There is a lad i know,who has been at this with a college in Yorkshire,part attendance,and mostly "online"...he is 6 years and five grand on...and is as close to being a spark,as he is a catalogue model (he looks like a blind cobblers thumb...)

Me 83 year old father,got an "investment opportunity" letter,from a Nigerian prince,last week:rolleyes:...some of these scams are just timeless...and i fear some of these courses,are much the same.

From what I have heard about these courses, they keep failing you until they have places available in a training center. A cynic might say they fail you until you have paid more of your monthly payments.

Hi all so... I'm with new trades career as a student ... The only advice I have is do not put up with their crap... Soon after starting the course I managed to get a start with a decent firm as a sparkys mate... This helps massively!... There are several providers such as train for jobs etc which all use the same set of books, have the same errors in which YOU have to chase them for updates on, and all make hollow promises on. Do the tma's and get yourself into the training centres as quickly as possible .. The providers will mess you around so you have to be damn blunt and demanding with them, I'm just about to go on to level 3 of the NVQ and then the AM2.... Best advice I can give.... Blast out the tma's.. Study the city and guilds books and get your hands dirty!!

Stephen hunt are they a legit company ? I've just started and i am on tma4 I am doing the plumbing aspect of the trade but this is the only forum where someone is with them. I'm just worried I'm doing the wrong thing here and turned down a legit course as they (new trades career)offered more (nvq lvl 2 -3) are they legit or am I wasting my money and time.

Reply to new trades career training course pre attendance exam in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock