Discuss nic or elecsa in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

twoway

i am thinking well gonna set up on my own i just want a bit advice on who to join i have spoke to the nic who said i have to set up as a domestic installer then trade for six month then applie for approved more or less saying i cant do industrial or small factory units im not bothered about doing domestic work is work but im an industrial spark im a bit confused by it all what is elecsa like i have heard they are better for one or two man bands can anyone offer any advice

domestic are you the way i picked it up of the nic they would not allow me to do cafes care homes pubs etc until i have been with them 6 month is this the case with elecsa

domestic are you the way i picked it up of the nic they would not allow me to do cafes care homes pubs etc until i have been with them 6 month is this the case with elecsa

I looked at Elecsa as my membership with NAPIT had expired (Full Scope covering Domestic, Indusrial & Commercial) and Elecsa are really just for Part P in domestic. If you are looking to work in other area's then Elecsa will recommend contacting the ECA part of their companies.

Will be renewing with NAPIT :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to nic or elecsa in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock