NICEIC Certification Scheme niceic forms

Discuss niceic forms in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

alba

installed a sub board the other week for battery heating systems. i took my distrubtion from the main board in that floor. this in turn was fed from a big old fashioned swtch cabinate in the basement. The problem was that when i came to wite the cert i got a little confused on how to write the supply characteristics and earthing arangements, particular arrangments at the origon. because there are two boards before u get to the origon i was edgy on what to write. Would be gratefull if anyone else whom has more expierence writting niceic sheets than i do. THANKS!.

installed a sub board the other week for battery heating systems. i took my distrubtion from the main board in that floor. this in turn was fed from a big old fashioned swtch cabinate in the basement. The problem was that when i came to wite the cert i got a little confused on how to write the supply characteristics and earthing arangements, particular arrangments at the origon. because there are two boards before u get to the origon i was edgy on what to write. Would be gratefull if anyone else whom has more expierence writting niceic sheets than i do. THANKS!.

Origin of supply is where the supply enters the building.

Reply to niceic forms in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC back tomorrow ! Help required please
Hi all, NICEIC are coming back a.m. to see me for AC upgrade but I have a small problem, as they saw two big jobs last time 3wks ago or less, I...
Replies
Views
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/can-you-really-test-circuit-6-dan-jackson-fiet incasee u dont use liked in heres the article in 2 posts An...
Replies
Views
Morning all am planning on joining niceic as after a few years of working on social housing with my firm- i am brain dead- and want to start...
Replies
Views
Just going through my EIC that i will be summitting to BC- then to use this job for my Niceic initial assessment- so just trying to make sure...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme safe isolation- the niceic way!
niceic initial assessment tomorrow! woop woop Seek permission to isolate isolate, locked off with signage- keep key on you prove my gs38 approved...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock