Discuss NICEIC Online technical issues.. in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
Anybody else getting emails constantly updating them with the now not so new news that the NICEIC online certification site is still not working after they upgraded it?
My email is now directing them to spam without any input from myself. guess Microsoft take the same view about them!
I am getting around 3 emails a day about it. Haven't been able to do any certificates for last few days because of these problems.
Here's an idea.. maybe put the old one that worked back on and fix the new one before putting it out there as live? or would that be too simple.
No doubt the t and c's from certsure cover these issues so no chance of free certificates or a reduction due to the loss of service!
Right thats the rant over

My email from them stated that any certs done in the last 4 days wont be charged for.The other night it took me over an hour to fill in one cert.The boxes i had ticked kept unticking themselves.
I haven't paid my subs yet and have no intention of doing so until i can fill out the certs properly.They need to reinstate the old system until they have fixed the new.

My email from them stated that any certs done in the last 4 days wont be charged for.The other night it took me over an hour to fill in one cert.The boxes i had ticked kept unticking themselves.
I haven't paid my subs yet and have no intention of doing so until i can fill out the certs properly.They need to reinstate the old system until they have fixed the new.

Ive been having numerous issues with the new online 18th format, Qs signature just being a line, unable to input company telephone number, no longer able to right click and create printed circuit layout sheet for consumer unit, no longer able to dispatch a locked certificate direct from portal, no longer able to do notification direct once cert is locked, type layout being poor like done on old type writer, certification being long winded and time consuming against previous version, circuit layout and test result input and creation being poor, and many more. These issue are costing the company and need fixing without delay. revert back to previous version while problems are resolved is the only option.
Emailed the Niceic with no response as yet.

Reply to NICEIC Online technical issues.. in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock