Discuss NICEIC Periodic Assessment Info in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi I have my first annual assessment next week. I have yet to do my 18th but have the reg book. Is there anything new since last year as to what the inspector is looking for? Paperwork wise I have everything up to date but im wondering about the site visits and if I will be missing some new regs etc? any info would be great?

Yeah, off top of my head, SPD's, AFDD'S and some slight changes with regarding RCD'S for socket <32A. We are supposed to demonstrate we are working to 18th even without the qual. Doubt he will grill you too much on it but show him you have made some effort and tel him you have course booked in soon...

Assuming you are DI, he will want to see a couple of jobs, run through tests with you and see some certs. No drama really mate.

Yeah, off top of my head, SPD's, AFDD'S and some slight changes with regarding RCD'S for socket <32A. We are supposed to demonstrate we are working to 18th even without the qual. Doubt he will grill you too much on it but show him you have made some effort and tel him you have course booked in soon...

Assuming you are DI, he will want to see a couple of jobs, run through tests with you and see some certs. No drama really mate.
Depends on who you get. I had 6 years of a prat that liked to put you down and make you look small in front of your customer. Then when I was worried about an inspection with the 18th edition it was a breeze! I had a different inspector that was good.

I had a different inspector that was good.
NICEIC Periodic Assessment Info {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

LOL.

Reply to NICEIC Periodic Assessment Info in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock