Search the forum,

Discuss No pics sorry............ in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

There’s a lot of people on this forum so far up their own a**. The way some of you talk is as though you were born with all this vast knowledge that makes you far superior to the rest of use. The handful of you that consider yourself to be superior should just make yourselves a WhatsApp group n play amongs yourselves so that other can get on and give/receive advise the way the forum was intended.

According to the certification,a local building firm to me, registered with a scheme, I have stressed to the owner that it’s not right and needs changing but as I say she’s not interested as it’s never given her any problems....has anybody seen this before and what would you do in this situation?
Deleted

Going back to the original question. If you do the kitchen install and put the new circuit in would you be doing the EIC? Just thinking of backside covering and where your concerns on other parts of the installation could be recorded. Again, I’m a ‘boil in a bag’ keen to learn and haven’t had the luxury of a four year apprenticeship but funnily enough want to do the best and safest job I can. :cool:

Hi Alan
Yes that’s what I will do,as before it’s just nice to have the reassurance of experience if anyone’s kind enough to take the time, good luck with your boiling,I’m sure you are aware there are also a lot of very experienced and positive sparks on here who will help where they can but will also tell you no if they don’t feel it’s right without insulting you,

Reply to No pics sorry............ in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock