Currently reading:
No Power

Discuss No Power in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Again depends on the DNO he may be able to contact them now. Perhaps you could hint that it would have been cheaper and better to have called you in to do the job properly in the first place;)

Chris

Couple of things..

1. DNO index nationally with all phone numbers -
ENA: Who are YOU connected to?

2. Why not get stuck into it and earn yourself a few quid?

Fiver says he aint blown the main fuse.. scare him with the DNO stuff (ethically) and offer him the phone number (not forgetting to lay it on thick)

Tell him you've had this sort of prob many times but it's quite common for people not to stump up the money once you've got power restored.. hence you don't restore power anymore unless you get part payment upfront.

He called you for a reason (do you know why?)..don't let him go!

Good luck ;O)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers chaps

It was the main fuse so i got the local board out, He changed the 60amp and did it for free as he said its there fuse so its there problem and with no call out charge.

Lucky ****ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttte eh

Typical if that was me they would have just put their prices up by 150% and I would have been the first customer to pay the new rate:mad:

Chris

Reply to No Power in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock