Discuss old English electric bus-bar in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Lee Vivash

I am working for a company that has loads of bus bar running around the factory. They have asked me to supply some new bus bar tap off boxes ,but I am unable to find anything to fit. The bus bar is English Electric CO.LTD. It looks like it was fitted in the 60's or 70's. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

I think your going to struggle with that one.
have you asked them what sort of budget they have in mid per tap-off box?
do they have a spare, or somewhere where you maybe able locate two tap-off boxes adjacent to eac hother, so you maybe able to remove one, and the other could supply a local Distribution board to supply the two circuits.
once you have a Tap-off box you maybe able get one made

good luck

Give me a couple of days to make phone calls, but i know where there is a load of it stock piled. All brand new. You will have to take the lot though. There was 3 or 4 lengths of bus bar and at least 1/2 a dozen tap offs, all in the cardboard boxes.

I am working for a company that has loads of bus bar running around the factory. They have asked me to supply some new bus bar tap off boxes ,but I am unable to find anything to fit. The bus bar is English Electric CO.LTD. It looks like it was fitted in the 60's or 70's. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

I have recently moved out of an old building and we had these bus bars running throughout. Although the system itself still remains in the old building, i do still have all the fuse carriers which i no longer need. I was just about to put them on e-bay when i found this thread by accident. If you are still looking, respond to this message and i can pm you my details, based in Yorkshire. Thanks

Reply to old English electric bus-bar in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net