Discuss Panels in stock for 12 December surge in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Fman

Dear all Electricians Forum members,

The next week is likely to see a surge in demand for the installation of PV on residential houses to benefit from the tariffs before the 12th of December cut off point.
We are a European manufacturer of solar PV who have modules in stock from 220-245 standard and full black. Manufactured in France and are able to provide a 1-2 week leadtime for the distribution of modules.
If you are interested Please PM me or leave your email below and I will contact you to see how we can proceed.

Kindest regards

Reply to Panels in stock for 12 December surge in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I have a question as I can’t get my head around something with solar PV I’m going to be working on a new build in a couple of...
Replies
Views
We're in the UK, 240v lighting feed. We have replaced all the lights in our house with LED ceiling panels. These are pretty much the standard...
Replies
Views
Lou submitted a new resource: NW Solar | Solar Panels in North West - Solar Panel Installation in North West - NW Solar Read more about this...
Replies
Views
Hi I work for a Manufacturing company based in Cheshire East, in our factory we have a 1940's era 10CWT Lift manufactured by Evans Lifts - which...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock