Discuss Passed my elecsa assessment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cheers to all

yes i will sleep tonight lol

and after all the worries my only thought is I should have done it sooner and if i had known what its like i would have got some sleep last night lol

thanks to everyone for the replies kind words again for any help you have given or contributing to the forum and many posts that everyone has posted and I probably have read which in no small word has HELPED greatly keep up the good work as its been the best and only forum I have been a member of

All I can say is elecsa make it a straight forward process

Thanks again

cheers Mate i look like gandalph the white since you saw me in april

thanks mate and thanks for your help since joining the forum mate

Kids and mrs keepwinding me saying were going to buy you some jsut formen cause your worth it lol

and i say every one of them grey hairs you lot have caused hehe

Last edited:
phil why have i stopped getting notifications to my email mate and how do I correct it

thought i had been binned for all the questions and no one is replying to me anymore

Last edited:
Thanks phil stopped working on the 23rd

Cheers Amberleaf and thanks for all the ifo you have posted to the forum which i have read since joining the forum and for the help You have given me personally

Appreciated always

thanks mate its the not knowing whats involvedbefore doing it No matter how much you think everything is right I always questioning myself lol

cheers Glad its done now

It's amazing just how much information is stored in our muddled little brains ;)

A very big well done mate, I knew you would do it and from everything I have seen you post you thoroughly deserve it. I sincerely wish you the best with your new business venture :thumbsup

It's amazing just how much information is stored in our muddled little brains ;)

A very big well done mate, I knew you would do it and from everything I have seen you post you thoroughly deserve it. I sincerely wish you the best with your new business venture :thumbsup

Cheers mate

learning every day since i started 25 yr ago and had a few false starts lol but hopefully will get somewhere now mate

thanks

Well done Brucelee. When it came to it, the experience wasn't a bad one was it. It was good to feel comfortable asking questions of the assessor. Like you say, Elecsa seem vary friendly and halpful. My contractors pack arrived yesterday. :vanish:

Reply to Passed my elecsa assessment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net