Discuss PAT software for manual testers in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

amckay

Does anyone know of any good software for android devices? Need to be able to input details of company and logos etc. Either free or as cheap as poss.
Also I've had a look on eBay for barcode scanners, they are pretty expensive in comparison to USB and wireless barcode scanners. Does anyone know if a standard USB scanner will work for pat testing?

Reply to PAT software for manual testers in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have recently been asked about some PAT testing work undertaken in a local church hall. The PAT tester did not test the free standing under...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have recently bought a UNI-T PAT tester ( UT528) and have few questions: It is mentioned in the handbook, to limit the earth...
Replies
Views
Hi all Does anyone know of any software to download the results without all the bells and the annual cost of the PatGuard 3. We seldom do pat...
Replies
Views
Is there a room in professional PAT testing for a business model other than 'per unit'? I ask because I've been giving this some thought. I've...
Replies
Views
morning lads. Just after a bit of advice. I have an Apollo 500 tester and use pat guard 3 software for my pat testing, I have to be honest in that...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock