Discuss PYRONIX ENFORCER ALARM in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello all just wondered if anybody could help on this...
I have a Pyronix alarm fitted with 2 room sensors and 2 door sensors. I've been working away and when got home the housing estate has put all new back doors in. My wife said the workers did not remove the shock sensor off the back door which I know would probably be destroyed in some skip by now still attached to our old door.
My question is our alarm is now saying alert active fault input 4 and 5 Wirls supervn F1...
Does anyone know how to totally remove this from the panel so I still have 2 room sensors and just the front door sensor as the alarm won't set until it's fixed...thanks in advance

you get the housing association to pay to replace the sensor that the muppets removed, and any additional costs incurred.

edit... are you sure it's a shock sensor, as these are mounted on the door frame, not the door. a pic would help, even if it's just showing the ends of the cable.

you get the housing association to pay to replace the sensor that the muppets removed, and any additional costs incurred.

edit... are you sure it's a shock sensor, as these are mounted on the door frame, not the door. a pic would help, even if it's just showing the ends of the cable.

They gave my wife plenty of notice that they was coming round to replace the door and the frame which I never mentioned...she sent them a message as soon as I got in and said don't tell me they have took the sensors with the door and frame and she said oh sh.. And messaged them but I'm not holding my breath...I agree they must be muppets why didn't they ask my wife if she needed it grrr,..

it'sprobable that they've blown a fuse in the panel as well. you need an alarm engineer to fix it. make the buggers pay fo it.

Did you fit this alarm yourself or a company do it?

If you have the engineer code you just need to go to "change inputs" and turn off the removed sensor. They won't have blown any fuses as it's wireless.

If the alarm was fitted by a company you will either need to call them or default the panel as you won't have the engineer code.

Reply to PYRONIX ENFORCER ALARM in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net