Discuss PYRONIX ENFORCER House alarm in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ela58

-
Reaction score
Hi I wonder if someone could help. My home has a Pyronix Enforcer installed. I purchased a door contact/shock but I'm struggling to get the shock part to learn on the system. I wonder if someone can give better direction that the paperwork that comes with it.
Thanks in advance
Ela

You'll need to provide a little bit more detail.

How far did you get through the setup process? I've never installed a shock sensor but from what I can see you set the panel to learn a new device and then use the 'LEARN MC' switch on the sensor to pair them and then, using a new device slot in the panel, you do the same thing again using the 'LEARN SH' switch on the sensor.

So... where is the process going wrong?

Just read a bit more of the installation manual and found this:-

"IMPORTANT NOTE:-

For operation of both the shock sensor and the magnetic contact, the
software version of the control panel must be >V9.0 (UK), >V9.26(EXPORT) and Hub V2.23 or greater. For use with ZEM 32-WE and PCX 32-WE (V2.36 or greater). Older software versions will
only allow the SHOCK technology to be learnt. HomeContol+ V2.00 & V2.10 are also compatible. NOTE: The Shock sensor and contact must both be leart to the same wireless Hub (both to the control panel or both to the ZEM, NOT one to each or across multiple ZEMs)."

So, may be worth checking the firmware version of your panel.

For operation of both the shock sensor and the magnetic contact, the
software version of the control panel must be >V9.0 (UK), >V9.26(EXPORT) and Hub V2.23 or greater. For use with ZEM 32-WE and PCX 32-WE (V2.36 or greater). Older software versions will
only allow the SHOCK technology to be learnt. HomeContol+ V2.00 & V2.10 are also compatible. NOTE: The Shock sensor and contact must both be leart to the same wireless Hub (both to the control panel or both to the ZEM, NOT one to each or across multiple ZEMs)."

So, may be worth checking the firmware version of your panel.
what's the betting his head will be scrambled now ,having you put his on .

what's the betting his head will be scrambled now ,having you put his on .

Her ☺ thanks tho I'm sure SparkyChic's instructions will help.
I'm sure I had it upgraded to V9 when I added the Wi-Fi module
I'll have a look and check

The part that's driving me nuts is when u have to put the small plastic cap over the shock and bang the door then remove it gently. The lights never seem to flash in the correct order to show it's calibrating correctly

Her ☺ thanks tho I'm sure SparkyChic's instructions will help.
I'm sure I had it upgraded to V9 when I added the Wi-Fi module
I'll have a look and check

The part that's driving me nuts is when u have to put the small plastic cap over the shock and bang the door then remove it gently. The lights never seem to flash in the correct order to show it's calibrating correctly

I re-read the bit about software (it's early) and actually, if it's a software issue it's the magnetic contact that won't work, so that was my bad.

With regards to the lights flashing... can you described what is actually happening in some detail?

For anyone still struggling,
As per the above you can only use the shock sensor as a shock unless you have the firmware upgrade then you can use contact.

As to setting up the shock:

Once screwed in place, you need to make sure the little barrel whch slides into that clip is facing up, there is a arrow on the side that needs to point up dead centre.

Put the jumper on the pins, initially the light will be blue then turns off, hit the window/door to the desired level, the light should turn red and then green, if it stays red you ain’t hitting hard enough, one it goes red and green, wait a few secs and slowly and carefully remove the jumper, the green light will flash which is normal. Put the cover back on and leave to calibrate for 10 mins minimum, do NOT hit the window for at least 10 mins.

Rehan Adam
Www.iseeucctv.co.uk

Reply to PYRONIX ENFORCER House alarm in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net