Discuss R1+R2 Values in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick question when doing r1+r2 testing wether its a new install or a EICR, is there a table to show maximum readings we should be getting? Or is it a calculation?

Thanks in advance

Luke

If it's a new install then maximum values of Zs and VD should have already been calculated.
On a periodic inspection your prime focus is on values for compliance with ADS.

Appendix I OSG, Appendix B GN3
Those these are the theoretical values so expect a slight variation in practice, but they do give you a guide to likely values.
On an EICR it is unlikely you could get near to estimating the length of circuit installed.

Reply to R1+R2 Values in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, Had a weird one this morning during an EICR. Testing a ring final circuit in a 2 bed flat… kitchen was on a separate ring. With only the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just looking for some advice: I'm in the process of updating an old cable calc spreadsheet that helps to spit out Zs and Voltage Drop...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am really puzzled by this, but I suppose there is an obvious answer / reason! Anyway, Table I1 in the OSG says the mΩ/m value for...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to look at this report as the customer has been given (in their words) 'A very high quote plus VAT'. It doesn't look well...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone, I was taught when carrying out Zs testing to test both L-PE and L-N and record the highest result of the two tests for my Zs...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock