Discuss Removable shower piece in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

rocker

Anybody know how easy it is to get the removable little corner sections for showers? Is there anywhere that flogs them, or is it best to go straight to the manufacturer? Are they even likely to help?

A bit of back stroy: Are you a Napit regisetered spark working out of Wirral? Did you have a slightly tetchy Russian customer yesterday? Did you completely balls up a shower job, totally unnecessarily carving up the removable plate with (presumably from the look of it) a butter knife? Did you then leave in a hurry when you went back today to stop the leak that you caused, when the Russian started asking you loads of very specific questions? If you did, then you have met my in-laws.

I have no idea why they didn't ask me for advice first. I know Lloyd, for example, works out of Chester and probably could have either done it or recommended someone. Nevertheless, we don't always see eye to eye, so they didn't ask me. But what I need now is to get a replacement part so that this glorious machine can be IP rated again! For what it's worth, it's a Triton Topaz T100 si (8.5 kW). Ta.

Plumbfix, trade only Part of the screw fix group, have a technical sales department which help tradesmen with exactly the problem you have. Electrafix managed to get me some clips for an obscure downlighter that I had managed to loose.Hope this helps.

Ive also dealt with Triton direct in the past for spares and found them really helpful.Not like some others who just want to flog you a complete new shower!

An artistically fashioned piece of MT 4 and stelmax sealant ;)
Or nick the ones from your own house and put up with the ear ache when you get home from her who must be led to think she is being obeyed. Mine kicked off last time when I nicked the garage CU for a job, out of the shed. When she went to turn on the lights she came back in the house looking for a torch and spare light bulb. I had to cough I had nicked the consumer unit earlier in the day. I did try to get away with the fact that it was a Wylex and had been recalled, and had removed it for her safety, but as she refuses to swallow anything, she saw through that one (although it was true ). Had the hump for days until the replacement arrived. Yes I know I could of gone out and got one the next day, but I didnt like her attitude.

Reply to Removable shower piece in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock