Discuss renewable options, which way to go in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rwood1981

Hi all, I'm looking into moving into the renewables market and wondered if anyone has any info/knowledge on the best form of renewables to go into. I know solar PV was big a few years ago, is it big now? I am self employed and would look to take someone on to go into the market.

Any advice would be great

solar - not much of it here and government announced cuts on subsidies coming soon.
theres also wind, hydro - but you need to have land or river and lots of permissions and bureaucracy in between.
personally with current politics in UK I would not bother. start up in Germany theres plenty of business for it now...

I thought as much I'm just trying to get something else to offer and get a wider customer base. Thanks for the feedback both
you can add solar and wind to the list (if you know what you doing!), maybe couple of panels to install here and there. But dont expect to make a living out of it....

Reply to renewable options, which way to go in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I never really come on here to be honest, but I thought I’d get the opinion of a world of unknown to me electrical contractors because...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow professionals, I'm currently facing a challenging scenario that involves the integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs...
Replies
Views
Renewable energy startup is seeking a Technical Co-Founder to help create a company that is both socially and financially rewarding. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am a IT trained person, with 25 years experience and 5 years as an apprentice Electrical Engineer. I though I would ask advice...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock